Wed, Apr 20|
2585 Co Rd 20
AdventAge Media 2022
Scott Ritsema (Belt of Truth Ministries) & Scotty Mayer (Little Light Studios) will be speaking on Friday & Saturday. Mikey Jenny and Alex Castillejo of Little Light Studios will be speaking on Thursday. Pastor Cuke and Dr. O. (Stateline SDA) will be speaking on Wednesday. Bonfire, Saturday night.
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2022, 3:00 PM CDT – Apr 24, 2022, 11:00 AM CDT
2585 Co Rd 20, 2585 Co Rd 20, Haleyville, AL 35565, USA
About the event
IMPORTANT UPDATE ***
A handful of interesting things have transpired since last week, one of which was very unfortunate, the cancelation of one of our speakers, Christian Berdahl. On Friday, Christian called me, expressing his concern of his wife's declining health condition (keep them in prayer). He had to cancel his ticket and will no longer be able to speak for us. Because of this, we have decided to shorten Wednesday to only 2 sessions. One of the sessions will be after lunch, in the afternoon, and the other will be in the evening. Dr. O. (Stateline SDA) will be the speaker for Wednesday Evening. He will be speaking about media, especially music.
I am forwarding a list of important questions I was asked by one of the inquiring attendees. Please review these questions and give me a call if you have any more questions. Blessings!
"Good Morning Bro. Jeremy, I hope you are having a good day. I know it takes a lot to plan such a wonderful event. I just had a few questions because I have never attended one of your camp meetings.
1. What time should we arrive to set up camp? Should we park our car near our tents site or do we have to park in a parking lot?
2. What is the time schedule for each session? What time will each session begin?
3. Are we allowed to build a small fire at our campsite? Since their is no electricity?
4. How many bathroom facilities are on the camp site? Are there Women & Men facilities?
5. It is tick season. Will we be in an open mowed field or in the woods?
6. Are there activities for the children?
7. Is there access to electricity to charge our devices?
8. You mentioned that lunch will be provided with a kind offering. What is the lunch menu? Is it vegetarian or vegan. We pray for this event to give God the Glory. Thank you, brother! God bless you!
1. We are working on a designated parking area. It should be made clear when you arrive. Christian Berdahl's wife is not well (keep them in prayer), so he had to cancel his flight and won't be coming. Because of this, we have to start later on Wednesday than originally planned. Dr. O., from Stateline SDA, will be speaking at 6 pm. We will also have a speaker in the afternoon. We are still having lunch though for whomever does still come early. You will want to come somewhat earlier though to set up.
2. I'm uploading the schedule to the website today. Had to resolve the sudden changes.
3. The best we can offer is a community fireplace in the center of the campground.
4. There are 2 bathrooms inside (not gender specific). We also rented one Porta Potty for outside use.
5. Yes, it is tick season, but I don't know yet when they will start becoming a major problem. We are fairly new to ticks (from Texas). But the area you will be camping in will be in an open mown field.
6. No. I wish there were activities for the youth. Maybe someone will step in and help. ***Update: Someone may be stepping in the offer some activities for the children.
7. Yes. There are plenty of places to charge phones inside the building.
8. Lunch is completely plant-based. We tried to go as healthy as possible with budget in mind. Thank you for your prayers.
We will be livestreaming this event. Please check out our FB channel, starting wednesday evening @ 6 pm.
Dr. Olatunji (Stateline SDA)